okay this is like the seventh time I’ve been asked this so I figured I’d better answer it eventually.
I think it’s a weird ship and I don’t get it in the slightest.
When I look at them all I see is Lieutenant Dan and Forrest Gump: an unconventional friendship that’s snippy and full of occasional misunderstandings but founded on an honest promise to protect one another.
I'm just a Doctor Who, The Mortal Instruments, The Avengers, books in general obsessed teenage girl! I love brownies, zombie movies and shows, writing and drawing, did I mention brownies? :P I also love Criminal Minds, Psych, Leverage, sour skittles and hot chocolate! If anyone wants to know more about me, just ask. I'm a very fun and friendly person!
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
'tis the season
MY POEM JUST POPPED UP ON MY DASH IM SO EXCITED
Rebloging the hopeful poem.
Please don’t give up.
Poor Jean, i hope you’ll see him in the after Life.
its weird society sees people with tattoos and modifications as being unclean and poor when in reality its so expensive to get those things in the first place and the aftercare is strenuous and daily and in reality modified people are probably the most hygienic and well off people you’ll meet
what do rudolph and ymir have in common
they both go down in history
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.